Sivut

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Secret Super Fast Six Pack Abs Bro-gram (or Heavy Lifting?)


Sorry for I have not updated this blog in a long time. I’ve been busy with work.

To make up my long silence, I'm back with a big announcement!

What I’m going to tell you next is going to change your life forever. I’ve dug into deepest of Pubmed and read every fitness article ever written. I’ve cruched the data day and night.

And finally... I’ve combined all the science of muscle gain and fat loss into one package; an audio book.

It is titled The Secret Super Fast Six Pack Abs Bro-gram™ (no typos here, folks).

You Need Magic: How It Happens?


This bro-gram gives you the right tools to turn your body into a fat exploding volcano!

From SSFSPAB™ protocol you will learn seventeen secret cruch techniques and special biceps curls, that also work as an ab-killer exercise. If you order now, you’ll also get a free DVD teaching you to do shit this dumbass does (*click* it's a video).

And it’s only $99.

Or... Just Lift Heavy


OK, I’m just f*cking with you. No audio books, DVDs or secrets here.

But I have something to show you that’s actually real. Do you still remeber Patrik - a guy who shed 28 lbs of fat and got strong in just 3 months - from one of my earlier posts?

How’s he doing these days? Well, take a look.

Patrik 3.0. Children are frightened of him.

No special core exercises, bosu-balls, or curls. Patrik does what we do here; he trains hard and lifts heavy. He does consistent work and keeps things simple.

He also hits clubs pretty much every weekend. Yes, beer included. Being fit and strong doesn’t mean you have to give up your life for it.

Stop looking for another magic bullet. All the answers to your questions are already here.

Train smart. And then, train hard.