Sivut

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bodyweight Challenge: Pete's 15

Get a move on and get your hands dirty!

I rarely do jogging or other typical cardio as we know it. Instead I prefer high intensity bodyweight exercises, which I find both time saving and more suitable for myself considering my sports (submission wrestling & BJJ).

Recently my friend Petri Mehto introduced me one of his bodyweight workouts, which in turn I am now going to introduce to you. Pay it forward, good karma and so on. It's a modified version of the Crossfit workout called "Cindy".

I've used my unauthorised authority to name this workout a Pete's 15.

Pete's 15


In this workout you will be doing chin ups, push ups and air squats. You need nothing but some space, a bar to hang on to and your body. I also suggest you to have a bottle of water, if you're going to do this workout in 86 °F (+30 °C) like I did today.

So, lets get started.

You have one minute time limit.

During that time you will do 5 chin ups, 10 push ups & 15 air squats. You can rest the extra time (left of that minute).

Repeat 15 times (15 minutes).

Check out my Pete's 15 video below to get some groove on. When you start to get used to the workout or if it's simply just too lightweight for you, try upping the time to 20 minutes or ever longer.